[Openstack-personas] Interview Submitted

Thuy T Duong ttduong at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 1 16:50:33 UTC 2014

Hey team,

I wanted to let you know that Jeff and I won't be able to make the meeting
tomorrow.  We've submitted the interview we had with Will to the Google
Form that Piet created.  Thank you!

Cheers,
Thuy

   Thuy Duong                                                               IBM Design
   UX Designer and Researcher                                          11501 Burnet Rd
   PureApplication System                                          Austin, Texas 78758
   206.883.3176                                                          United States
   ttduong at us.ibm.com