[Openstack-operators] [tripleo]Pacemaker in split controller mode

Cody codeology.lab at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 21:42:07 UTC 2018

Hello,

I have a follow up question.

According to the TripleO docs for RHOPS 13/Queens, "you cannot scale
up or scale down a custom role that contains
OS::TripleO::Services::Pacemaker or
OS::TripleO::Services::PacemakerRemote services." Does that only apply
to the role itself or all the pcmk-managed services within the role?
For instance, if I already split out the DB and messaging services
with a custom role, can I later create another custom role just to
scale up the DB service?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Cody