[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [all] Consistent policy names

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 20:16:16 UTC 2018

I don't know for sure, but I assume it is short for "OpenStack" and
prefixing OpenStack policies vs. third party plugin policies for
documentation purposes.

I am guilty of borrowing this from existing code examples[0].

[0] http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/nova-specs/specs/newton/implemented/policy-in-code.html

Michael