[Openstack-operators] [openstack-sigs][all] Berlin Forum for `expose SIGs and WGs`

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 11:15:21 UTC 2018

Hi all

To continue our discussion in Denver, we will have a forum [1] in Berlin on
*Wednesday, November 14, 11:50am-12:30pm CityCube Berlin - Level 3 -
M-Räume 8*
We will host the forum in an open discussion format, and try to get actions
from forum to make sure we can keep push what people need. So if you have
any feedback or idea, please join us.
I created an etherpad for this forum so we can collect information, get
feedback, and mark actions.
*https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/expose-sigs-and-wgs
<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/expose-sigs-and-wgs> *

*For who don't know what is `expose SIGs and WGs`*
There is some started discussion in ML [2] , and in PTG session [3]. The
basic concept for this is to allow users/ops get a single window for
important scenario/user cases or issues into traceable tasks in single
story/place and ask developers be responsible (by changing the mission of
government policy) to co-work on that task. SIGs/WGs are so desired to get
feedbacks or use cases, so as for project teams (not gonna speak for all
projects/SIGs/WGs but we like to collect for more idea for sure). And
project teams got a central place to develop for specific user
requirements, or give document for more general OpenStack information. So
would like to have more discussion on how can we reach the goal by actions?
How can we change in TC, UC, Projects, SIGs, WGs's policy to bridge up from
user/ops to developers.

[1]
https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/summit-schedule/events/22750/expose-sigs-and-wgs
[2]