[Openstack-operators] [all] Naming the T release of OpenStack

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 15:43:23 UTC 2018

I agree with Anita and wonder why Train did not meet the criteria? If there
is no way for Train to be an option outside of killing the voting, than for
the sake of integrity of processes which I have heard quite a few people
hold close to we should drop Train from the list. It is an unfortunate
thing in my view because I am actually a "non-developer" who agreed during
the feedback session that Train would be a great name but Anita is right on
this one imho.

Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
mrhillsman at gmail.com