[Openstack-operators] Ops Meetup Team meeting 2018/10/2

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 15:15:05 UTC 2018

We had a good meeting on IRC today, minutes below. Current focus is on the
Forum event at the upcoming OpenStack Summit in Berlin in November. We are
going to try and pull together a social events for openstack operators on
the Tuesday night after the marketplace mixer. Further items under
discussion include the first inter-summit meetup, which is likely to be in
europe in early march and will most likely feature a research track, early
discussions about the first 2019 summit, forum, ptg event and finally
target region for the second meetup (likely to be north america).

if you'd like to hear more, get involved or submit your suggestions for
future OpenStack Operators related events, please get in touch!

Minutes:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetup_team/2018/ops_meetup_team.2018-10-02-14.02.html
Minutes (text):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetup_team/2018/ops_meetup_team.2018-10-02-14.02.txt