[Openstack-operators] [Openstack-sigs] Dropping lazy translation support

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 21:13:56 UTC 2018

On 11/5/2018 1:36 PM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> I think the lazy stuff was all about the API responses. The log
> translations worked a completely different way.

Yeah maybe. And if so, I came across this in one of the blueprints:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/disable-lazy-translation

Which says that because of a critical bug, the lazy translation was
disabled in Havana to be fixed in Icehouse but I don't think that ever
happened before IBM developers dropped it upstream, which is further
justification for nuking this code from the various projects.

Matt