[Openstack-operators] OpenStack Diversity and Inclusion Survey

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Fri Nov 2 15:14:24 UTC 2018

The Diversity and Inclusion WG is still looking for your assistance in
reaching and including data from as many members of our community as
possible.

We revised the Diversity Survey that was originally distributed to the
Community in the Fall of 2015 and reached out in August with our new
survey.  We are looking to update our view of the OpenStack community and
it's diversity. We are pleased to be working with members of the CHAOSS
project who have signed confidentiality agreements in order to assist us in
the following ways:

1) Assistance in analyzing the results
2) And feeding the results into the CHAOSS software and metrics development
work so that we can help other Open Source projects

Please take the time to fill out the survey and share it with others in the
community. The survey can be found at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OpenStackDiversity

Thank you for assisting us in this important task! Please feel free to
reach out to me via email, in Berlin, or to myself or any WG member in
#openstack-diversity!

Amy Marrich (spotz)
Diversity and Inclusion Working Group Chair