[Openstack-operators] [nova] Is anyone running their own script to purge old instance_faults table entries?

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:57:56 UTC 2018

I came across this bug [1] in triage today and I thought this was fixed
already [2] but either something regressed or there is more to do here.

I'm mostly just wondering, are operators already running any kind of
script which purges old instance_faults table records before an instance
is deleted and archived/purged? Because if so, that might be something
we want to add as a nova-manage command.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1800755
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/409943/

Matt