[Openstack-operators] Problems with AggregateMultiTenancyIsolation while migrating an instance

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Tue May 29 19:47:30 UTC 2018

On 5/29/2018 12:44 PM, Jay Pipes wrote:
> Either that, or the wrong project_id is being used when attempting to
> migrate? Maybe the admin project_id is being used instead of the
> original project_id who launched the instance?

Could be, but we should be pulling the request spec from the database
which was created when the instance was created. There is some shim code
from Newton which will create an essentially fake request spec on-demand
when doing a move operation if the instance was created before newton,
which could go back to that bug I was referring to.

Massimo - can you clarify if this is a new server created in your Ocata
test environment that you're trying to move? Or is this a server created
before Ocata?

Matt