[Openstack-operators] community vs founation membership

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue May 22 14:48:26 UTC 2018

On 2018-05-22 16:06:43 +0200 (+0200), Ignazio Cassano wrote:
> I am interested in openstack testing (no code contributing).
> Becoming community member give me any advantage ?
> At this time I am testing on ocata  on centos 7.
> My environment is in HA with pacemaker (3 controllers) and 5 kvm nodes.

If you wish to participate in the periodic OpenStack User Survey to
provide details on your test deployment and any related experiences
running OpenStack, then I think you'd need to create an account for
https://www.openstack.org/ (so at least "community" level) to be
able to do so. Participation in the survey is not mandatory, but
still much appreciated as it helps the OpenStack project
contributors better determine where improvements are most needed.
--
Jeremy Stanley