[Openstack-operators] attaching network cards to VMs taking a very long time

George Mihaiescu lmihaiescu at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:50:49 UTC 2018

We have other scheduled tests that perform end-to-end (assign floating IP,
ssh, ping outside) and never had an issue.
I think we turned it off because the callback code was initially buggy and
nova would wait forever while things were in fact ok, but I'll  change
"vif_plugging_is_fatal = True" and "vif_plugging_timeout = 300" and run
another large test, just to confirm.

We usually run these large tests after a version upgrade to test the APIs
under load.