[Openstack-operators] ocata gnocchi file system : erasing old data

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Tue May 15 06:40:05 UTC 2018

Hi Gordon, please, let me to understand better....
I am collecting only  instance metrics:
 I need to remove data about instances that ah been removed.
I could do that with:
gnocchi resource list --type instance -c id -f value
 if the instance has been delete I could:

gnocchi resource delete instance id

Does the above procedure remove data either from database or
/var/lib/gnocchi directory ?

Any suggestion ?

Thanks and Regards
Ignazio