[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] All Hail our Newest Release Name - OpenStack Stein

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 23:39:57 UTC 2018

In hindsight, it would be much fun the R release named Ramm :P

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 3:10 AM, Paul Belanger <pabelanger at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Hi everybody!
>
> As the subject reads, the "S" release of OpenStack is officially "Stein".
> As
> been with previous elections this wasn't the first choice, that was
> "Solar".
>
> Solar was judged to have legal risk, so as per our name selection process,
> we
> moved to the next name on the list.
>
> Thanks to everybody who participated, and look forward to making OpenStack
> Stein
> a great release.
>
> Paul

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado