[Openstack-operators] OpenStack User Survey: Identity Service, Networking and Block Storage Drivers Answer Options

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Thu Mar 29 17:22:05 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

We are opening the OpenStack User Survey submission process next month and wanted to collect operator feedback on the answer choices for three particular questions: Identity Service (Keystone) drivers, Network (Neutron) drivers and Block Storage (Cinder) drivers. We want to make sure that we have a list of the most commonly used drivers so that we can collect the appropriate data from OpenStack users. Each of the questions will have a free text “Other” option, so they don’t need to be comprehensive, but if you think that there is a driver that should be included, please reply on this email thread or contact me directly.

Thanks!
Allison

Allison Price
OpenStack Foundation
allison at openstack.org

Which OpenStack Identity Service (Keystone) drivers are you using?
Active Directory
KVS
LDAP
PAM
SQL (default)
Templated
Other

Which OpenStack Network (Neutron) drivers are you using?
Cisco UCS / Nexus
ML2 - Cisco APIC
ML2 - Linux Bridge
ML2 - Mellanox
ML2 - MidoNet
ML2 - OpenDaylight
ML2 - Open vSwitch
nova-network
VMware NSX (formerly NIcira NVP)
A10 Networks
Arista
Big Switch
Brocade
Embrace
Extreme Networks
Hyper-V
IBM SDN-VE
Linux Bridge
Mellanox
Meta PluginP
MidoNet
Modular Layer 2 Plugin (ML2)
NEC OpenFlow
OpenDaylight
Nuage Networks
One Convergence NVSD
Tungsten Fabric (OpenContrail)
Open vSwitch
PLUMgrid
Ruijie Networks
Ryu OpenFlow Controller
ML2 - Alcatel-Lucent Omniswitch
ML2 - Arista
ML2 - Big Switch
ML2 - Brocade VDX/VCS
ML2 - Calico
ML2 - Cisco DFA
ML2 - Cloudbase Hyper-V
ML2 - Freescale SDN
ML2 - Freescale FWaaS
ML2 - Fujitsu Converged Fabric Switch
ML2 - Huawei Agile Controller
ML2 - Mellanox SR-IOV
ML2 - Nuage Networks
ML2 - One Convergence
ML2 - ONOS
ML2 - OpenFlow Agent
ML2 - Pluribus
ML2 - Fail-F
ML2 - VMware DVS
Other

Which OpenStack Block Storage (Cinder) drivers are you using?
Ceph RBD
Coraid
Dell EqualLogic
EMC