[Openstack-operators] Vancouver Forum - Topic submission tool is now open!

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Mar 26 13:59:54 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

The Forum in Vancouver is getting closer! As a reminder, the Forum is
where we take advantage of having a large community presence at the
Summit to discuss and get wide feedback on a variety of topics around
the future of OpenStack and adjacent projects.

Starting today, our submission tool is open for you to submit abstracts
for the most popular sessions that came out of your brainstorming.

All teams, work groups and SIGs should now submit their abstracts at:

http://forumtopics.openstack.org/

before 11:59PM UTC on Sunday April 15th!

We are looking for a good mix of project-specific, cross-project or
strategic/whole-of-community discussions, and sessions that emphasis
collaboration between our various types of contributors are most welcome!

We assume that anything submitted to the system has achieved a good
amount of discussion and consensus that it's a worthwhile topic. After
submissions close, a team of representatives from the User Committee,
the Technical Committee and Foundation staff will take the sessions
proposed by the community and fill out the schedule.

You can expect the draft schedule to be released around April 22nd.

Further details about the Forum can be found at:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)