[Openstack-operators] Request for [ideas][help wanted] with OpenStack tooling

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Wed Mar 14 21:22:04 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Apart of some updates above what Robin mentioned in December (Now: 170+ plugins, ansible
support, checks across different systems, web interface, json output,
pip package, container, etc) we're starting to add support for Debian-based distributions.

Would it be possible for you running OSP on Debian (or even regular
Debian/Ubuntu/etc) installations to contribute a 'sosreport' (yes you
can install sosreport tool on Debian*)  ?

If so, would you mind attaching them at
https://www.dropbox.com/request/8LGneF9i9nc9RB6aqXge

Or reply to us with the url for us to download?

Thanks a lot!
Pablo

PD: In case you're interested we've #citellus channel on freenode and
mailing list at citellus-dev at redhat.com

+++ Robin Cernin [01/12/17 15:39 +1000]:

--

Pablo Iranzo Gómez (Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com)          GnuPG: 0x5BD8E1E4
Senior Software Maintenance Engineer - OpenStack           iranzo @ IRC