[Openstack-operators] attaching network cards to VMs taking a very long time

Chris Apsey bitskrieg at bitskrieg.net
Sat Jun 2 06:37:57 UTC 2018

This is great.  I would even go so far as to say the install docs should be
updated to capture this as the default; as far as I know there is no
negative impact when running in daemon mode, even on very small
deployments.  I would imagine that there are operators out there who have
run into this issue but didn't know how to work through it - making stuff
like this less painful is key to breaking the 'openstack is hard' stigma.