[Openstack-operators] [publiccloud-wg]New Meeting Time Starting This Week

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 06:58:59 UTC 2018

Hi Folks,

As indicated in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/584389/, PCWG is moving
towards a tick-tock meeting arrangements to better accommodate participants
along the globe.

For even weeks starting this Wed, we will have a new meeting time on
UTC0700. For odd weeks we will remain for the UTC1400 time slot.

Look forward to meet you all at #openstack-publiccloud on Wed !

--
Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado