[Openstack-operators] [all] [ptg] PTG track schedule published

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Jul 20 14:44:35 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

Last month we published the tentative schedule layout for the 5 days of
PTG. There was no major complaint, so that was confirmed as the PTG
event schedule and published on the PTG website:

https://www.openstack.org/ptg#tab_schedule

You'll notice that:

- The Ops meetup days were added.

- Keystone track is split in two: one day on Monday for cross-project
discussions around identity management, and two days on Thursday/Friday
for team discussions.

- The "Ask me anything" project helproom on Monday/Tuesday is for
horizontal support teams (infrastructure, release management, stable
maint, requirements...) to provide support for other teams, SIGs and
workgroups and answer their questions. Goal champions should also be
available there to help with Stein goal completion questions.

- Like in Dublin, a number of tracks do not get pre-allocated time, and
will be scheduled on the spot in available rooms at the time that makes
the most sense for the participants.

- Every track will be able to book extra time and space in available
extra rooms at the event.

To find more information about the event, register or book a room at the
event hotel, visit: https://www.openstack.org/ptg

Note that the second (and last) round of applications for travel support
to the event is closing at the end of next week (July 29th) ! Apply if
you need financial help attending the event:

https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/travelsupportptg_denver_2018

See you there !

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)