[Openstack-operators] Storage concerns when switching from a single controller to a HA setup

Christian Zunker christian.zunker at codecentric.cloud
Fri Jul 6 08:23:43 UTC 2018

Hi Jean-Philippe,

we had the same issue with ceph as backend. This fixed the problem in our
setup:
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/87545/cinder-high-availability/

Although the above link talks about an active-active setup, the official
docs mention the hostname in the configuration also for an active-passive
setup:
https://docs.openstack.org/ha-guide/storage-ha-block.html#configure-block-storage-api-service

regards
Christian Zunker