[Openstack-operators] PTG survey reminder for ops

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:58:57 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,
  We have 23 responses so far on the PTG survey for openstack operators to
let the ops meetups team and the openstack foundation folk know preferences
for the upcoming PTG in Denver. Perhaps some of you that intended to
respond were, like me, sweltering in a heatwave and didn't touch your
computers over the weekend. If so here is a final reminder to please share
your preferences to help make this event as good as it can be. Survey link
: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZSLF9GB

We need to close this today to allow detailed planning of the ops part of
the event to proceed.

Thanks to all those that already responded. I will share the results once
it closes later today.

Chris

--
Chris Morgan <mihalis68 at gmail.com>