[Openstack-operators] ops meetups team meeting 2018-1-30

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 16:16:48 UTC 2018

Today's meeting was pushed one hour later and we had much better
attendance. It was agreed to move the meeting to 10 EST permanently, which
is 1300 UTC currently.

This unfortunately means it will move around in regions which do not honor
daylight savings time.

We also agreed that the conversion of the OpenStack Operators Guide
(formerly maintained with the rest of the openstack docs) to a wiki is a
suitable starting point, please see
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpsGuide and
note that now the conversion has been agreed, we plan to update the content
(mostly untouched, currently, since 2013). If you have comments but do not
have privilege to edit the wiki directly please post your comments to this
mailing list (openstack operators).

Meeting Minutes are here
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetup_team/2018/ops_meetup_team.2018-01-30-15.01.html
(text):