[Openstack-operators] [scientific] IRC meeting Wednesday 1100UTC: Bare metal Magnum

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Jan 16 23:06:22 UTC 2018

Hi All -

We have an IRC meeting on Wednesday at 1100 UTC in channel #openstack-meeting.  Everyone is welcome.

Agenda is here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_SIG#IRC_Meeting_January_17th_2018 <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_SIG#IRC_Meeting_January_17th_2018>

This week we have two main items on the agenda: Our guest is Spyros Trigazis from CERN, who will be discussing latest improvements in Magnum’s support for research computing use cases, and in particular bare metal use cases.  We’d also like to kick off some discussion around PTG planning.

Cheers,
Stig