[Openstack-operators] Mixed service version CI testing

Sam Morrison sorrison at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 07:30:13 UTC 2018

We usually upgrade nova last so would be helpful.

Nectar has been running a mix of versions for a couple of years now and we treat each project as it’s own thing and upgrade everything separately.

You can see what versions we run currently at https://trello.com/b/9fkuT1eU/nectar-openstack-versions <https://trello.com/b/9fkuT1eU/nectar-openstack-versions>

Sam