[Openstack-operators] Rocky cycle goals

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Feb 7 09:11:42 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

In case you missed it, we are at the end of the community goals
selection process for the upcoming Rocky cycle. The current selection is
a mix of one ops-facing goal (ability to set logs to debug without
restarting the service, using mutable configuration), and one dev-facing
tech debt reduction goal (going further in getting rid of mox).

Emilien posted:

> TC voted (but not approved yet) and selected 2 goals that will likely be approved if no strong voice is raised this week:
>
> Remove mox
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/532361/
>
> Toggle the debug option at runtime
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/534605/
>
> If you have any comment on these 2 selected goals, please say it now otherwise TC will approve it and we'll discuss about details at the PTG.

Let us know of any comment. You can find the other proposed goals listed at:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Technical_Committee_Tracker

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)