[Openstack-operators] Dedicated Network node ?

Flint WALRUS gael.therond at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 20:42:48 UTC 2018

Don’t get it, are you talking about the Neutron FWaaS ? If so, yes it would
avoid the so called High traffic situation that I talked about on baremetal.

Docker is less subject to such issue as the workload would so be
distributed among multiple nodes thanks to LBaaS, LB Solution such as
HAProxy/Vendor solutions or even ingress technics.

I would however agree for small docker clusters but I highly doubt that
professional company would indeed choose to host such services without
having correctly forecasted enough hardware.