[Openstack-operators] [nova][cinder][neutron] Cross-cell cold migration

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Aug 29 20:21:29 UTC 2018

Given the partial retirement scenario (i.e. only racks A-C retired due to cooling contrainsts, racks D-F still active with same old hardware but still useful for years), adding new hardware to old cells would not be non-optimal. I'm ignoring the long list of other things to worry such as preserving IP addresses etc.

Sounds like a good topic for PTG/Forum?

Tim