[Openstack-operators] Ops Community Documentation - first anchor point

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Tue Aug 21 19:44:20 UTC 2018

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 02:27:44PM -0500, Sean McGinnis wrote:
:On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 03:14:48PM -0400, Jonathan Proulx wrote:
:Hey Jon,
:
:Pretty much everything is in place now. There is one outstanding patch to
:officially add things under the SIG governance here:
:
:https://review.openstack.org/#/c/591248/
:
:That's a formality that needs to be done, but we do have the content being
:published to the site:
:
:https://docs.openstack.org/operations-guide/
:
:And we have the repo set up and ready for updates to be proposed:
:
:http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/operations-guide
:
:Our next step is to start encouraging contributions from the community. This
:would be a great things to discuss at the PTG, and I now realize that I didn't
:add this obvious thing to our ops PTG planning etherpad. I will add it there
:and hopefully we can go over some of the content and get some more interest in
:contributing to it.

Thanks for picking up my slack there :)

-Jon