[Openstack-operators] Reminder to take the User Survey

Matt Van Winkle mvanwinkle at salesforce.com
Mon Aug 20 16:39:38 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

The deadline for the 2018 OpenStack User Survey deadline is *tomorrow,
August 21 at 11:59pm UTC. *The User Survey is your annual opportunity to
provide direct feedback to the OpenStack community, so we can better
understand your environment and needs. We send all feedback directly to the
project teams who work to improve how we provide value to you.

By completing a deployment in the User Survey, you qualify as an Active
User Contributor (AUC) and will receive a discount for the Berlin Summit -
only $300 USD!

The survey will take less than 20 minutes, and there’s not much time left!

Please your User Survey by *tomorrow*, *Tuesday, August 21 at 11:59pm UTC.*

Get started now: https://www.openstack.org/user-survey

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
VW

--
Matt Van Winkle
Senior Manager, Software Engineering | Salesforce