[Openstack-operators] [puppet] migrating to storyboard

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at binero.se
Tue Aug 14 16:33:11 UTC 2018

Hello all incredible Puppeters,

I've tested setting up an Storyboard instance and test migrated
puppet-ceph and it went without any issues there using the documentation
[1] [2]
with just one minor issue during the SB setup [3].

My goal is that we will be able to swap to Storyboard during the Stein
cycle but considering that we have a low activity on
bugs my opinion is that we could do this swap very easily anything soon
as long as everybody is in favor of it.

Please let me know what you think about moving to Storyboard?
If everybody is in favor of it we can request a migration to infra
according to documentation [2].

I will continue to test the import of all our project while people are
collecting their thoughts and feedback :)

Best regards
Tobias

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/infra/storyboard/install/development.html
[2] https://docs.openstack.org/infra/storyboard/migration.html
[3] It failed with an error about launchpadlib not being installed,
solved with `tox -e venv pip install launchpadlib`