[Openstack-operators] Openstack Version discovery with the cli client.

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue Aug 7 13:09:10 UTC 2018

Hey Saverio,

This answer from ask.openstack.org should have what you're looking for:
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/45513/how-to-find-out-which-version-of-openstack-is-installed/at

Once you get the release number, you have to look it up here to match
the release date: https://releases.openstack.org/

I had to use this the other day when taking the COA.

Cheers,
Jimmy