[Openstack-operators] Summit Forum Schedule

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Wed Apr 25 21:07:24 UTC 2018

Hi everyone -

Please have a look at the Vancouver Forum schedule:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15hkU0FLJ7yqougCiCQgprwTy867CGnmUvAvKaBjlDAo/edit?usp=sharing
(also attached as a CSV) The proposed schedule was put together by two
members from UC, TC and Foundation.

We do our best to avoid moving scheduled items around as it tends to
create a domino affect, but we do realize we might have missed
something.  The schedule should generally be set, but if you see a major
conflict in either content or speaker availability, please email
speakersupport at openstack.org.

Thanks all,
Jimmy