[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [nova] Default scheduler filters survey

Massimo Sgaravatto massimo.sgaravatto at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 05:49:09 UTC 2018

enabled_filters =
AggregateInstanceExtraSpecsFilter,AggregateMultiTenancyIsolation,RetryFilter,AvailabilityZoneFilter,RamFilter,CoreFilter,AggregateRamFilter,AggregateCoreFilter,DiskFilter,ComputeFilter,ComputeCapabilitiesFilter,ImagePropertiesFilter,ServerGroupAntiAffinityFilter,ServerGroupAffinityFilter

Cheers, Massimo