[Openstack-operators] [sig][upgrades] Upgrade SIG IRC meeting poll

Luo, Lujin luo.lujin at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Apr 13 09:16:11 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

Sorry for keeping you waiting!

Since we have launched Upgrade SIG [1], we are now happy to invite everyone who is interested to take a vote so that we can find a good time for our regular IRC meeting.

Please kindly look at the weekdays in the poll only, not the actual date.

Odd week: https://doodle.com/poll/q8qr9iza9kmwax2z
Even week: https://doodle.com/poll/ude4rmacmbp4k5xg

We expect to alternate meeting times between odd and even weeks to cover different time zones.

We'd love that if people can vote before Apr. 22nd.

Best,
Lujin

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/128426.html