[Openstack-operators] How are you handling billing/chargeback?

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue Apr 10 19:18:34 UTC 2018

Hi all -

The good folks at SuperUser <http://superuser.openstack.org/> are
intrigued by this topic and interested in writing a feature.  I've
compiled the feedback so far in this etherpad
<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Billing-Chargeback>.  If there are any
final thoughts please free to add to it
<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Billing-Chargeback>.

If you have questions about the nature of the article or would like to
be contacted about the subject matter, please reach out to Allison Price
<mailto:allison at openstack.org> or Nicole Martinelli
<mailto:nicole at openstack.org>.

Thanks!
Jimmy