[Openstack-operators] Ops Session Proposals for Vancouver Forum

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Tue Apr 10 15:41:12 UTC 2018

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 11:31:55AM -0400, Erik McCormick wrote:
:On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 11:19 AM, Jonathan Proulx <jon at csail.mit.edu> wrote:
:>
:> Thanks for getting this kicked off Erik.  The two things you have up
:> to start (fast forward upgrades, and extended maintenance) are the
:> exact two things I want out of my trip to YVR.  At least understanding
:> current 'state of the art' and helping advance that in the right
:> directions best I can.
:>
:
:I see Tony Breeds has posted the Extended Maintenance session already
:which is awesome. I'm actually considering a Part I and Part II for
:FFU as we had a packed house and not nearly enough time in SYD. I'm
:just not sure how to structure it or break it down.

Off the top of my head perhaps a current state session focusing on
what can be done with existing releases and a forward looking session
on how to improve that experience?

My $0.02,
-Jon