[Openstack-operators] Ops Session Proposals for Vancouver Forum

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Tue Apr 10 15:19:55 UTC 2018

Thanks for getting this kicked off Erik.  The two things you have up
to start (fast forward upgrades, and extended maintenance) are the
exact two things I want out of my trip to YVR.  At least understanding
current 'state of the art' and helping advance that in the right
directions best I can.

Thanks,
-Jon