[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] RFC: Next minimum libvirt / QEMU versions for "Stein" release

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 21:24:06 UTC 2018

On 4/9/2018 4:58 AM, Kashyap Chamarthy wrote:
> Keep in mind that Matt has a tendency to sometimes unfairly
> over-simplify others views;-).  More seriously, c'mon Matt; I went out
> of my way to spend time learning about Debian's packaging structure and
> trying to get the details right by talking to folks on
> #debian-backports.  And as you may have seen, I marked the patch[*] as
> "RFC", and repeatedly said that I'm working on an agreeable lowest
> common denominator.

Sorry Kashyap, I didn't mean to offend. I was hoping "delicious bugs"
would have made that obvious but I can see how it's not. You've done a
great, thorough job on sorting this all out.

Since I didn't know what "RFC" meant until googling it today, how about
dropping that from the patch so I can +2 it?

Matt