[Openstack-operators] Asking for ask.openstack.org

David Medberry openstack at medberry.net
Wed Apr 4 22:45:23 UTC 2018

Hi Jimmy,

I tend to jump on things but only those that go to my Inbox and don't
otherwise get filtered. I'll see if I'm sub'd to ask.o.o and if so, I'll
put that into my Inbox instead of it going into one of my myriad google
filtered folders. OTOH, if it is truly just a web site I need to manually
monitor, I'll be candid and say it won't happen (as it won't.)

Not sure if this idea helps or hinders others but maybe it will elicit some
other personal workflow discussions or improvements.

-dave medberry