[Openstack-operators] Last chance Vancouver Summit Early Birds!
mark at openstack.org
Mon Apr 2 21:55:00 UTC 2018
You’ve got TWO DAYS left to snag an early bird ticket, which is $699 for a full access, week-long pass. That’s four days of 300+ sessions and workshops on OpenStack, containers, edge, CI/CD and HPC/GPU/AI in Vancouver May 21-24th.
The OpenStack Summit is my favorite place to meet and learn from smart, driven, funny people from all over the world. Will you join me in Vancouver May 21-24? OpenStack.org/summit <http://openstack.org/summit> has the details.
Who else will you meet in Vancouver?
- An OpenStack developer to discuss the future of the software?
- A Kubernetes expert in one of more than 60 sessions about Kubernetes?
- A Foundation member who can help you learn how to contribute code upstream at the Upstream Institute?
- Other enterprises & service providers running OpenStack at scale like JPMorgan Chase, Progressive Insurance, Google, Target, Walmart, Yahoo!, China Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, China Railway, and Yahoo! Japan?
- Your next employee… or employer?
Register: openstack.org/summit <http://openstack.org/summit> (Early bird pricing ends April 4 at 11:59pm Pacific Time / April 5 6:59 UTC)
Full Schedule: https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/summit-schedule/#day=2018-05-21 <https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/summit-schedule/#day=2018-05-21>
Hotel Discounts: https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/travel/ <https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/travel/>
Sponsor: https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/sponsors/ <https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/sponsors/>
Code of Conduct: https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/code-of-conduct/ <https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/code-of-conduct/>
See you at the Summit!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-operators