[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [skip-level-upgrades][fast-forward-upgrades] PTG summary

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Thu Sep 28 12:39:48 UTC 2017

On Sep 28, 2017 4:31 AM, "Lee Yarwood" <lyarwood at redhat.com> wrote:

On 20-09-17 14:56:20, Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com wrote:
> Lee,
> I can chair meeting in Sydney.
> Thanks,
> Arkady

Thanks Arkady!

FYI I see that emccormickva has created the following Forum session to
discuss FF upgrades:

http://forumtopics.openstack.org/cfp/details/19

You might want to reach out to him to help craft the agenda for the
session based on our discussions in Denver.

.
I just didn't want to risk it not getting in, and it was on our etherpad as
well. I'm happy to help, but would love for you guys to lead.

Thanks,
Erik

Thanks again,

Lee
--
Lee Yarwood                 A5D1 9385 88CB 7E5F BE64  6618 BCA6 6E33 F672
2D76