[Openstack-operators] Cinder quota per volume types in the dashboard

Massimo Sgaravatto massimo.sgaravatto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 08:09:48 UTC 2017

Yes. From the CLI I have the info. E.g in the following example I have
three volume-types (ceph, iscsi-infnpd, gluster) and for two of them a
quota was set

Thanks, Massimo

[sgaravat at lxsgaravat ~]$ cinder quota-usage ${OS_PROJECT_ID}
+------------------------+--------+----------+-------+
| Type                   | In_use | Reserved | Limit |
+------------------------+--------+----------+-------+
| backup_gigabytes       | 0      | 0        | 1000  |
| backups                | 0      | 0        | 10    |
| gigabytes              | 120    | 0        | 300   |
| gigabytes_ceph         | 85     | 0        | 100   |
| gigabytes_gluster      | 0      | 0        | -1    |
| gigabytes_iscsi-infnpd | 35     | 0        | 200   |
| per_volume_gigabytes   | 0      | 0        | 1000  |
| snapshots              | 0      | 0        | 10    |
| snapshots_ceph         | 0      | 0        | -1    |
| snapshots_gluster      | 0      | 0        | -1    |
| snapshots_iscsi-infnpd | 0      | 0        | -1    |
| volumes                | 8      | 0        | 20    |
| volumes_ceph           | 6      | 0        | -1    |
| volumes_gluster        | 0      | 0        | -1    |
| volumes_iscsi-infnpd   | 2      | 0        | -1    |
[sgaravat at lxsgaravat ~]$