[Openstack-operators] Cinder quota per volume types in the dashboard

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 07:58:01 UTC 2017

I am pinging on IRC robcresswell from the Horizon project. He is still
PTL I think.
 If you are on IRC please join #openstack-horizon.

We should ask the Horizon PTL how to get this feature request into
implementation.

With the command line interface, can you already see the two different
quotas for the two different volume types ? Can you paste an example
output from the CLI ?

thank you

Saverio