[Openstack-operators] Sydney Forum Topic Submission

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 20:15:24 UTC 2017

Hi,

We have made it to the next stage of the topic selection process for the
Forum in Sydney!

At the Forum the entire OpenStack community (users and developers) gathers
to brainstorm the requirements for the next release, gather feedback on the
past version and have strategic discussions that go beyond just one release
cycle. The Sydney Forum is the start of the Rocky release cycle. Please
prepare session ideas with feedback from the Pike release in mind.

Our submission tool is now open for you to submit abstracts for the most
popular sessions that came out of your brainstorming.

Ask all session leaders to submit their abstracts at:
http://forumtopics.openstack.org/

before *11:59PM UTC on Friday September 29th*!

We are looking for a good mix of project-specific, cross-project or
strategic/whole-of-community discussions, and sessions that emphasize
collaboration between users and developers are most welcome!

We assume that anything submitted to the Forum Topics Tool has achieved a
good amount of discussion and consensus that it's a worthwhile topic. After
submissions close, a team of representatives from the User Committee, the
Technical Committee, and Foundation staff will take the sessions proposed
by the community and fill out the schedule.

You can expect the draft schedule to be released on October 9th, 2017.

Further details about the Forum can be found at:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum

Regards,
User Committee/Technical Committee