[Openstack-operators] [Openstack-sigs] [meta] Proposal for self-healing SIG (fwd)

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Sun Sep 17 22:58:06 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

As per below, I've just proposed the creation of a new SIG.  Feedback
is very welcome - ideally it would all be collected in the same thread
I started over on the openstack-sigs list, but feedback in two places
is more useful than nowhere, so I'll keep an eye out here too ;-)

Thanks!
Adam

----- Forwarded message from Adam Spiers <aspiers at suse.com> -----