[Openstack-operators] [cinder] OpenStack Pike for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Mon Sep 4 16:16:48 UTC 2017

First - yay, awesome work. Glad to see this made available quickly.
Nice work.

But second - are you aware of deployment issues with Cinder API
with these packages? I've had a report from someone on IRC that
they deployed their environment using these and they are getting
an error because it is not finding api-paste.ini. From just looking at
the logs, looks like it is not getting the full path to the file. The file
itself is at the expected location.