[Openstack-operators] Ceph @ OpenStack Sydney Summit

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 12:13:13 UTC 2017

Hi all,

(Apologies for the shotgun mail.)

Following this up for anyone heading to Sydney in a week. I did end up
getting a Ceph BoF on the program:
https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/summit-schedule/events/20490

If you have stuff you'd like to talk about, or especially share,
please shout out and/or add to
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/SYD-forum-Ceph-OpenStack-BoF.

Also, hope to see some of the core team there!

Cheers,

--
Cheers,
~Blairo