[Openstack-operators] [Large Deployment Team] LDT meeting at 16:00

Matt Van Winkle mvanwink at rackspace.com
Thu Oct 26 12:40:18 UTC 2017

Hey folks,
Just a reminder that we have a Large Deployment Team meeting at 16:00 UTC today.  I’ll see you all in #openstack-operators.

Thanks!
VW

From: Matt Van Winkle <mvanwink at rackspace.com>
Date: Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 1:11 AM
To: "openstack-oper." <openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [Openstack-operators] [Large Deployment Team] LDT meeting postponed one week

Hey  LDT folks,
We are supposed to have the Oct LDT meeting at 16:00 UTC on October 20, but I have a conflicting meeting, so I’m pushing this a week.  Please try to make plans to attend.  Between this online meeting and a possible session in SYD, I’d like to talk about the future of the WG.

Thanks!
VW