[Openstack-operators] [openstack-ansible]: Ensure glance service fails while setting up Openstack
andres sanchez ramos
andressanchezramos at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 11:01:39 UTC 2017
I am working on deploying a lab environment using openstack-ansible. While executing the setup-openstack.yml I encounter errors on the following task: TASK [os_glance : Ensure glance service] /etc/ansible/roles/os_glance/tasks/glance_service_setup.yml
Looking into the output from ansible the relevant part seems to be:
line 324, in get_raw_token_from_identity_service\n _('Authorization failed: %s') % e)\nkeystoneauth1.exceptions.auth.AuthorizationFailure: Authorization failed: Unable to establish connection to http://192.168.100.30:35357/v3/auth/tokens\ndebug3: mux_client_read_packet: read header failed: Broken pipe\
In order to troubleshoot i have done the following:
- Check that I can access 192.168.100.30 (infra node).
- Check that I can access different containers from the deployment host.
- Check that Iptables and haproxy are configure correctly on infra node.
- Check that port 35357 is listening on both the infra node and the container.
- Debugged ansible to check whether variables used add the service where getting values (keystone URL, user name, etc).
I also read that using ControlMaster might cause problems on ssh connection and also tried to disable it but the result is the same. I ran out of ideas if anyone can give me a hint about what might be causing the issue i would appreciate it :).
Enviado desde Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-operators